Flu vaccination is important for employers
It’s a sensible idea to offer flu vaccinations for your whole staff.
- Flu can be highly contagious
- Typically an employee infected with flu will be absent for 4 to 6 days
- Flu can impair worker performance by 20-40% (comparable to the effects of alcohol consumption)
- Research has shown that healthy working adults vaccinated against flu have nearly half the number of doctor visits and sick days due to upper respiratory illness compared to those who were unvaccinated
- Workplace vaccination can be a cost-effective way to help maintain the health of your team through the flu season
VACCINATION IS YOUR BEST DEFENCE